Lazy Sunday

Sunday, February 09, 2014



SWEATER: Nordstrom Rack   SHIRT: Nordstrom BP   LEGGINGS: American Apparel   BOOTS: Steve Madden   NECKLACES: Forever21   BAG: Marc by Marc Jacobs 

I don't want to believe that I have turned into a once a month blogger but actions speak louder than words right! Basketball is finally coming to a close and I will be able to get a handle on my time again thank goodness! This is one of my favorite weekend outfits because it is light and fun. Wearing this outfit is great for both casual wear or, with the right shoes, a semi fancy night out. This outfit was perfect for me because it's got long sleeves (a must for how cold it is!) and a fun print which is great when paired with a pop of color! The brown boots added a nice kind of vintage touch that make the look a little more special.

⋅1 comment

Julia said...

this look is great! all is matching perfectly together and red is my favorite color above all! :)
you've got a very nice blog and i really hope you get successful! :)

http://justorys.blogspot.de/