Cool Girl Chic

Thursday, February 13, 2014





JACKET: Topshop   SHIRT: American Apparel   LEGGINGS: American Apparel   SHOES: Supra Vaider   BEANIE: Forever21   BAG: Marc Jacobs 

I had so much fun doing this shoot! Its fun sometimes to put on a pair of faux leather leggings, a beanie and some kicks to help you feel some serious girl power. This beanie is slowly becoming one of my favorites and the best part is that it was only two dollars at Forever21! It adds a very much needed pop of color to the look and makes for a great focal point. Too bad I'm not allowed to wear hats at school! Thanks everyone for continuing to check out my blog. It means a lot! I currently have a fractured ankle so I haven't been taking an photos but I hope to be healed soon! I hope you are having a great winter so far!

⋅1 comment

Sheila said...

Great look! Love the bag!


xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com