This Is (was) Halloween

Sunday, November 03, 2013


COSTUME: DIY Snow White (Materials from JoAnn Fabrics)   SHOES: Lower Eastside   LIPSTICK: MAC Lady Bug

Ok ok, I know that I haven't been posting as often but I have been wrapping up my quarter at school and things have been pretty busy! I wanted to post my super amazing Halloween costume though before it got too late! I am so grateful that I have a sister and mom who know how to put this together for me. This year was all about DIY and I was so excited to be Snow White. The tulle skirt was difficult to make but I plan on wearing it with more than just this costume. We took a normal v-neck shirt and cut off the sleeves to sew on new ones which were just made from strips of fabric and elastic. With adding white tights and a red bow to complete a homemade snow white costume. I hope everyone had a great Halloween. 

⋅No comments