Pop of Color

Sunday, November 10, 2013





JEANS: Gap   BOOTS: Sam Edelman   SHIRT: Fuego   CARDIGAN: H&M   SCARF: Nordstrom

Hey guys as winter is fast approaching, I am still loving the fall colors. This outfit reminds me of fall a lot. With this look I had a simple jean and a nice airy blouse. If you pair it with a nice soft cardigan you can have a cute look. I added the scarf to not only give it color, but to make it a little bit more warm.  

⋅5 comments

Unknown said...

I love that scarf! So cute!

xoxo, Lexie
http://www.lexiefaith.com

Sybil said...

it's my first time to stumble upon your blog.. and can i just say how much i adore your hair!! love the pop of color from the scarf! that is one great shade for fall!

Animated Confessions

Erin said...

Thanks for all the comments and compliments!!!

Katy Rose said...

Love the scarf paired with this look. I've got a chunky knit scarf that I also love to pair with a lot of neutrals and even animal print. It's fun to see how many things a large orange scarf can actually be paired with! - Katy from ModlyChic

Yulia Sidorenko said...

you look so cute, dear! i just love the scarf)

what do you think about following each other? just let me know)
keep in touch, xoxo
http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
love, Yulia