All Grown Up

Thursday, November 21, 2013










SHIRT: Forever 21  SCARF: H&M   JEANS: Gap   BOOTS: Steve Madden

 It's officially cold up here. Like really cold. Like so cold that I gave my sister evil looks in between photos during this outfit shoot. But hey, at least it wasn't raining! Now that the crisp fall weather is  starting to ween into chilly winter days I really wanted to get as much use out of the jeans, boot, shirt and scarf go-to as I could. This time around I wanted to go for a more fancy, grown up look, which I think is super cute for maybe a Thanksgiving outfit or shopping downtown for Christmas gifts. I love this scarf from H&M because of how large and colorful it is. Since this color was impactful enough I wanted to keep the remaining outfit pieces more along the neutral lines. These Steve Madden boots are so great to pair with an outfit like this. Do any of you have a favorite "go-to" pair of boots for the fall and winter months?

⋅7 comments

KP said...

I am loving your hair cut, and that scarf!

-KP
Eleventh & Sixteenth

Erin said...

Thanks! I was thinking about growing my hair out but everyone seems to really be liking it short!

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit, love your scarf!:)
Actually I´m looking for new boots now, because I need some new one.

xxMonica
sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

fashionbarb said...

I really like your style very cute ;)

Starting to follow you and would be happy if you follow me as well ;)

www.fashionbarb.com

Hannah said...

That scarf is such a gorgeous color on you!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Unknown said...

I really like the simplicity of this outfit. Your burgundy scarf really does finish off the look

Jen xoxo

http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Absolutely love that shirt!!!! Thanks for sharing this outfit!