Happy New Year!

Wednesday, January 01, 2014





BLAZER: Nordstrom BP   DRESS: Nordstrom BP   SHOES: Lower Eastside   BRACELETS: Claires 

Happy New Year! The best way to dress up for new years eve is to wear something sparkly and fun. I wanted to keep this look pretty simple with just a little pop of sparkle. Paring a cute oxblood boyfriend blazer with a simple black dress with a little pizzazz gives a great sense of grownup feel. Having a stacked wrist it helps focus more on the look then the accessories. Some of my goals that I've made for myself are being accepted into a college that I want and have good grades. I also want to make a difference within my school. I hope that you had a great New Years, what are some your 2014 goals?

⋅1 comment

Unknown said...

This is definitely one of my favorotie NYE posts!

xoxo, Lexie
http://www.lexiefaith.com