Falling For Fall

Monday, September 23, 2013






HAT: UrbanOutfitters   DRESS: Forever21   CARDIGAN: H&M   TIGHTS: Wet Seal   BOOTS: Steve Madden   BAG: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Welcome to my new blog! I am having fun putting together easy, but fun outfits that everyone can wear. I'm super excited for the fall season and to show you how I layer to stay warm AND fashionable. I hope you guys can get a lot of great tips off of my blog! If you have any question comment below or check out my contact page! :) 

⋅6 comments

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is lovely xx I am following u now.
Say Hi to me on:
My Blog - http://channichic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the lace on lace look with your dress and tights! Very cute for fall :) Welcome to the world of blogging!

Katie
Style Diary

Chrissabella said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog and your lovely comment!

This is such a cute autumn look

Do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin?

Greetings from London,

www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your blog! It's so bright and happy!

xoxo, Lexie
http://lexiefaith.com

Unknown said...

Your beanie is the perfect POP of color.

Erin said...

Hey guys! Thank you so much. I am loving all your comments! Your guys blogs are amazing! Come check me out again!!
Erin :)